Community Food Bank Update – 26/11/2020
- We are supporting an additional 10 local families, and expect that number to rise again.
- Please look out for the Homemade Christmas Card stall/table in the Borrowash Co-op (coming soon), all proceeds to the Food Bank.
- You can leave items on the Food Bank shelves in the Co-op, or in one of the blue collecting boxes which are at: Ockbrook: 87 The Ridings, 78 Pares Way & 51 Cole Lane. Borrowash: 57 Kimberley Road, 4 Covent Garden Close, 49 Central Avenue, 46 Victoria Avenue, 9 Weyacres, 14 Bradbury Close, 19 Princess Drive & 37 Hawthorne Avenue.
- Items we are running short of:
- jars of curry sauce
- macaroni cheese, beans & sausages/veggie sausages, meatballs, tinned minced meat, stewing steak and chilli
- ketchup, mayonnaise
- Frey Bentos puddings (suitable for microwaving)
- tinned fruit, rice pudding, custard
- packets of jelly
- microwave rice bags
- super noodles/pot noodles
- hot chocolate
- cordials – various
- bags of sugar
- kitchen roll
- toilet paper
- washing up liquid
- shower gel
Items not required at the current time:-
- tinned soups, tomatoes, garden peas, baked beans, fish
- long life milk
- tea bags
- dog/cat food
Once again, a big THANK YOU to all in this wonderful community who continue to support this local initiative in time, food and financial gifts; you are all so appreciated.
Tim, Jules, Dan & Sarah
Please contact us if you need support or have any queries
To Donate please click the button below
November 18th, 2020